Monday, January 27, 2014

Naheed

Naheed kee Gaand ka chaaatta


I love my NAHEEDS lovely GAAAND  Embedded image permalink

my wife's tight GAAAND. I start by bending her over and kissing the inside curves of her lovely GAANDS   cheeks, my mouth getting tantalizingly closer and closer to her winking pink anus with each passing second.

Once she's writhing beneath me, I flick my tongue lightly over the tight knot of her waiting sphincter, making her gasp. Next, I increase the urgency of my tongue's movements over her anal opening, circling the bud of muscle with the tip of my tongue and gently probing it into her back passage. When I feel her anus start to relax I push my tongue in further, savouring the sweaty taste of her sweet boond. As she's moaning and bucking under my tongue, HAI MAIN TO MAR GAI , TUM NAY TO MERAA SATYA NAAS KAR DIA , ITNA MAZAA, ITNA SUAAD ,

I reach beneath her with a hand and start to strum her swollen BOOND, already slick with girl juice.

By this time my tongue is buried into my wife's slackened butt hole, my lips pressed tight up against her parted cheeks. I increase the pace with my fingertips on her engorged love bud as I slurp away at her spit-slick anal passage until she finally cries out in the release of  LOVELY GAANDA  , her LOVELY GAAND  contracting around my invading tongue.

FOR FREE CHAATA  ON ispikani@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment