http://www.amazon.com/Perverted-Forest-U-R-Knickers-ebook/dp/B00DK1M342/ref=sr_1_11?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1399780851&sr=1-11&keywords=ass+licking




Book Description
Bea and Felix somehow get lost on their way back from the market. They wake up in a sexy forest, just quivering with all manner of exotic flora. After sucking down a breakfast provided by the trees, Felix strays into a field full of obscene mushrooms. When Bea tries to go to his aid, she founds herself bound by a vine and is forced to watch his violation.
Explicit: This 6,400 word erotica contains straight and lesbian plant perversion, a little dubcon, and a gay field.
Excerpt:
I awoke in the pink of dawn. My body was stiff, from sleeping against a bony mule and holding onto my skinny husband. I thought about the forest around us, the path ahead of us. How could we have gotten so lost, and what was this land?
The field we had walked through was thick with fleshy mushrooms, and I shuddered in disgust. Around me, the trees all had dark weeping holes and eager morning protuberances.
The trees looked like they had sex organs, just begging to be touched, to be fondled. The cocks dribbled a clear fluid onto the ground. Before I could question my sanity, I touched the obscene wood. It was hot and yielded slightly to my fingers, like a real cock. I tasted the fluid from its tip, and it tasted like my husband. The lewd compulsion to take the entire thing in my mouth seized me, and I leaned forward to suck on it. As soon as my lips closed over the bulging head a hot liquid filled my mouth. It wasn’t salty and musky, but sweet. My stomach growled and I wanted more. I went from tree to tree, sucking on the cocks, drinking down their warm sustenance, and letting them fall limp from my lips.
“Bea?”
I turned to see my husband awake, his eyes dark with arousal as he stared at my bottom, the piece of wood between my lips, the milky white fluid that had dribbled onto my chin.
“Felix,” I said, and in that moment, the tree erupted its sap onto my face. As I licked it off my cheeks, I started to realize what this strange feeling was—fullness. I wasn’t hungry. Also, something more too—arousal.
Explicit: This 6,400 word erotica contains straight and lesbian plant perversion, a little dubcon, and a gay field.
Excerpt:
I awoke in the pink of dawn. My body was stiff, from sleeping against a bony mule and holding onto my skinny husband. I thought about the forest around us, the path ahead of us. How could we have gotten so lost, and what was this land?
The field we had walked through was thick with fleshy mushrooms, and I shuddered in disgust. Around me, the trees all had dark weeping holes and eager morning protuberances.
The trees looked like they had sex organs, just begging to be touched, to be fondled. The cocks dribbled a clear fluid onto the ground. Before I could question my sanity, I touched the obscene wood. It was hot and yielded slightly to my fingers, like a real cock. I tasted the fluid from its tip, and it tasted like my husband. The lewd compulsion to take the entire thing in my mouth seized me, and I leaned forward to suck on it. As soon as my lips closed over the bulging head a hot liquid filled my mouth. It wasn’t salty and musky, but sweet. My stomach growled and I wanted more. I went from tree to tree, sucking on the cocks, drinking down their warm sustenance, and letting them fall limp from my lips.
“Bea?”
I turned to see my husband awake, his eyes dark with arousal as he stared at my bottom, the piece of wood between my lips, the milky white fluid that had dribbled onto my chin.
“Felix,” I said, and in that moment, the tree erupted its sap onto my face. As I licked it off my cheeks, I started to realize what this strange feeling was—fullness. I wasn’t hungry. Also, something more too—arousal.
No comments:
Post a Comment